27 June 2013
Sustainable Consumption and Production:
Eco-efficiency and eco-certification to behavioural change
Join the United Nations Association of Australia (Victoria) for the upcoming national Sustainability Leadership Seminar on Sustainable Consumption and Production to be held in Melbourne on Thursday 27 June.
Time: 1.30pm Registration, 2pm to 5pm
Date: Thursday 27 June
Venue: Hosted by Russell Kennedy, Level 12, 469 La Trobe Street, Melbourne
Business / Government: $180 +GST
Non-profit / Academic: $120 +GST
Registration Deadline: 5pm, Friday 21 June
RSVP Essential. Places are limited, please register early to avoid disappointment.
Guest Speakers and Panelists:
• Joshua Bishop, National Manager – Markets, Sustainability and Business Partnerships, WWF Australia
• Craig Chester, Operations Manager Australia, Fairtrade Australia and New Zealand
• Tim Grant, Director, Life Cycle Strategies
• Liam Smith, Director, BehaviourWorks Australia, Monash Sustainability Institute
• Clinton Squires, Australian Managing Director, Interface
For more information see here.